Shedding those extra pounds is no easy feat—especially when there are countless temptations coming your way and bad habits you should try to avoid.
From feeling the need to eat more than you should to setting unreasonable goals, we’ve got five ways to help trick yourself into losing weight. Read on, ladies!
1. Serve from the stove: Research shows that if you leave those serving dishes in the cabinet, you’ll end up eating 10 percent less by serving directly from the stove.
2. Aim for a size: See an outfit you love but know it won’t fit you the way you want at the weight you’re at? We say buy it and display it in your room as motivation to lose the weight.
3. Skip the TV advertisements: Commercials can be super annoying—especially the food-related ones since they usually have your craving a snack. Fast forward through them to skip unnecessary eating.
4. Downsize your plates: Switching up your dishware for smaller servings is genius, we think! You’ll not only eat less, but we suggest rewarding yourself with a small snack later on.
5. Listen to upbeat tunes: Filling up your workout playlist with fast tempo music can benefit your workout and your body. The tunes with help pick up the pace of your exercise so you’ll end up doing more!