Here’s another easy, delicious, and healthy side dish idea for your Thanksgiving dinner!
Vanilla Glazed Carrots
- Fingerling carrots (use 4-5 carrots per person you’re serving)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- splash of vanilla extract
- coarse sea salt (sprinkle)
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Scrub fingerling carrots and cut off the ends.
2. Cut carrots into spears and place in baking pan.
3. Mix the olive oil, brown sugar, and vanilla together. Drizzle over carrots until they’re coated. Then sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until very tender. You can use a fork to test how soft they are. When done, carrots should be soft on the inside, roasted on the outside, and slightly sweet.