Looking for a quick snack full of protein and fiber? Try these Protein Power Balls, made with the LiveRite shake mix. No baking required!
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 3 scoops of vanilla LiveRite protein shake mix
- 8 oz. fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dried fruit (such as raisins, dried cranberries, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
2. Make balls (approximately 1 Tbsp. each) and lay out on foil. Refrigerate for 1 hour to make them firm.
3. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
Makes 16-20 balls. Eat one as a protein-packed snack!
Recipe by Ilise “Baker Babe” Reilly, manager of Lucille Roberts Flushing.
Lucille Roberts LiveRite weight loss protein shake mixes are available at all Lucille Roberts gyms for $19.99.