Our friend Patricia, the blogger behind health and wellness blog Sweet and Strong, shares this perfect fall smoothie recipe with us. But before we dive into her delicious smoothie, we want to briefly introduce this amazing lady!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup (about a handful) spinach
- 1 medium pear halved and cored
- 2 tsp almond butter
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (optional)
- handful of ice
- Place all the ingredients in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth. Sip and enjoy immediately!
While in the summer we enjoy smoothies with strawberries, mangoes, etc, the fall is the perfect time to swap those fruits with seasonal ones. This includes apples, pumpkin, blueberries, or pears. Do you drink smoothies in the fall or winter months? Which do you prefer: pumpkin, pear, or apple?
Want more healthy recipes? Find out how to make this Pumpkin Spice Protein Smoothie.
This post is in collaboration with Sweet and Strong