Whether you love Valentine’s Day or want to shoot Cupid with an arrow of your own, this Red Velvet shake will give you the energy to make the most out of today; whatever your motivation.
- 6oz. Skim milk
- 10 drops red food coloring
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1 scoop Chocolate Liverite protein powder
- 1/8 cup red velvet cake mix
Now let’s get started:
1. Mix together the skim milk and the food coloring until
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
3. Pour into your favorite glass for a sweet Valentine’s Day treat!
*Feel free to double the recipe & make a shake for a loved one or friend*